1978 F250 Build Post 15
Cab Repair – Drip Rails
Getting back to the cab it was time to tackle the drip rails. They were in pretty bad shape but I didn’t want to go through the process of completely removing and replacing them. I decided to just lay in some metal and weld, hit the remaining rust with rust converter, and finish them off with seam sealer and bondo. Below are some pictures of the process and I’ll show the seam sealing in a future post.
There’s also a couple pictures of the initial work on shaving the antenna and the passenger side emblem holes. I plan to run a single F250 Custom emblem on the drivers side only.